Conditions Regarding Health Related Information
By accessing this website, “TheNaturalHealthLibrary.com”, you agree to the terms and conditions of The Natural Health Library Private Membership Association Agreement as follows. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you will not be allowed access to this website.
- This Association of members declares that our objective is to seek to help each other achieve better health and live longer with good quality of life.
- We believe that the Constitution of the USA and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes.
WE HEREBY declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide which members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning physical and mental health care assistance and to accept from members those whom we feel are able to assist the actual performance and delivery of therapy, treatment and care.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness.
- The mission of this Association is to provide members with the highest quality health care advice and the most effective methods of treatment. We educate and offer to our members the tools needed to take them from illness to health. The Association specializes in Nutritional Counseling, Supplementation and Healing Technologies that support a return to natural health as a superior alternative to patent drugs, surgery or radiation.
- The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who has joined this website and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
- Membership to this association and this group, “TheNaturalHealthLibrary.com”, may be terminated by Terry Chamberlin at any time should he conclude that a specific member is interacting with him or any other members in a way that is contrary to the focus and principles of this association.
- I agree this contract began on the date of my joining “TheNaturalHealthLibrary.com”. I declare that by joining this website, I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
- I also agree that, should I disagree with any part of this statement, I will immediately request my membership at this website be deleted.
- I also agree that I will not post ads, promote a business or multi-level marketing company, etc. I agree to all of the following in regards to my agreement to not post ads, etc.